Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Friday, September 16, 2016

Diamondotter

Hey flowers! So today I will be pointing out a jammer who is very obsessed with the series Naffy and I created, Mysteries of the Animals Dances. I went to appondale and in the adoption center, and all the way upstairs was Diamondotter. She said "I saw you outside of AJ..." and I replied back with "Where?" She told me that she read the series and loved it, and she also reads Naffys blog and is a huge fan. I buddied her and told her we could do lemurs for the next episode and let her be featured! I am very exited for actually getting my first real fan, because it seems all my fans are friends of mine or friends of people on AJ that I told them to read my blog, but aren't really "fans" fans. But when I buddied Diamond, she ran around the room and spammed smiley emojis and said "Thank you so much!" I love making people happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.