Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Weird Things + Apologizing to Muffinsofthecorn AJ (unlike some people who were very, very rude)

So.. hello jammers!
My site is fun and amazing :)

And if you don't agree with it, when I say "you are amazing" you don't agree with that :)
So to the anonymous person who said that, you are amazing.
And you don't agree with that. How sad!

And I am SO SORRY Muffin! My friend told me you were a scammer.
And I think she mistaken it with "being suspicious".
At least you were KIND about it.

Muffin is obviously not a scammer, she doesn't have many rares (no offense).
But let me say who does have some rares! Like a HEAD FEATHER.
A LARGE ASSORTMENT OF SPIKES. And other things.

We all know that.. living is tough. But you have to face the facts some people
want to see the old you. Your first post. All your mistakes. The fact that they call the cup half empty.
You need to look on the brighter side of things, gosh!

Why waste your stupid time looking for my oldest post and laughing at my mistakes?
And why did you even find my blog, people? (All of this is put directly to the commenters on my first post.)
Just a thing to think about. The nice people are the ones telling the truth here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.