Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Updating this Lousy, Disgusting Jungle

*makes way through all the vines* Hello, jammers. Obviously, I was joking around with the title. It's a beautiful paradise. I'll just be adding 2 more tabs at the top. I am so so sorry, I am just obsessed with tabs. They are going to be AJG Outfitters (buy our new currency and other items for display on your AJG profile, which is a new thing) and AJG Pet Shop (buy exclusive, diamond shop, and normal pets including seasonal if it is that time of year). AJG Outfitters isn't done, sadly, and they both will only be posted when AJG Outfitters is done. Administrators can get a sneak peek or what those birds look like, since they have access to the tabs/birds.

*exits under the almost-broken stone archway covered in vines*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.