Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Friday, September 23, 2016

Gabby's Animal Hospital - Eye Test




You heard of this, right? Well, it's the eye test in Gabby's Animal Hospital.
Today, I'm going to teach you what every single line says. Yes, even the last one. Let's begin.
First of all, the font they are using is the genuine AJ font, Tiki Island.
Here is a very approximate copy of what the eye test says.

G - 1

RE - 2

ELY - 3

LIZA - 4

COSMO - 5

GRAHAM - 6
________
 
LASALLE - 7

MIRAZINE - 8
_________

FELICITY - 9

SIR GILBERT - 10

CORNELIUS - 11

Yes, one of them is Mirazine. I have counted the letters and studied their shape just to find out the words.   
Thank you for reading! I hope you learned something about the hospital :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.