Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Beginner's Guide to Wolf Customization on Wolves' Life 3

Oh my gosh, I just started Wolves' Life 3 and the music is so nice!!! They also just updated the animation quality a little bit and improved the graphics. I can already feel today's post is gonna be good! 🐺
Hello there Robloxians! Today I'm going to show you how to make great looks on Wolves' Life 3, no gamepasses necessary!
---
Step 1 - Pick if it's a boy or girl. This will change the eyelashes, so I'm keeping mine a boy, which is default.

Gender buttons
Girl wolf example (eyelashes)
Boy wolf example

Step 2 - Color your wolf. It is helpful to use advanced editing if you want your wolf to be more unique and alive, such as spots, stripes, or a gradient tail.* I will make mine brown and golden brown with a gradient tail. You can also change the eye color, which I am making plain green. (And with the extra colors gamepass, you can make your wolf all sorts of rainbow colors.)
My wolf colors
Color customization

Step 3 - Add fur details so your wolf doesn't look flat. I will add everything except chubby cheeks, fat, ear fluff, and jaw fluff. Wolves without fur details look incomplete.


My wolf after fur details
Fur customization


Step 4 - Add accessories. None of them cost extra money, they are all free!  There are four categories- hair, torso, piercings, and feet. Hair has a variety of hair options, torso has torso/back accessories, feet has foot and arm accessories, and piercings has various piercings. I will add swiped back hair (brown), sword 2 (original color), and slider bracelets (grey, plastic).

Finished wolf photoshoot!
Finished wolf photoshoot!

Step 5 - You're done! You can add particle effects for pawcoins, and they don't require robux (you get 50 pawcoins every 5 minutes). You should prooobably add a name and a bio, unless your wolf is nameless?

*How to do gradient tail - First, you need to know the numbers of the tail parts. Tail 1 is the start of the tail, tail 2 is the next, then tail 3, tail 5, and tail 6, which is the tip. (There is no tail 4, so tail 5 is basically tail 4.) Color each tail part individually to create a gradient from light to dark. If you have the extra colors gamepass, you can do a rainbow tail, like my OC Finnie has!

Thank you for reading Robloxians!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.