Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Monday, June 29, 2020

Hoarding Helpless Creatures (online though...)

   I'm not an animal abuser, I swear, Mom!

   I recently discovered this website called Chicken Smoothie where you adopt virtual pets, basically. I've been so obsessed with collecting virtual pets on there.

   The main point of the website is simple, just adopt virtual pets. You don't even have to feed them or anything, unlike other adoptable websites.

   However, it's really complicated. There's like a whole Chicken Smoothie culture is DEEP. When you post on a forum, it comes with your personal signature that you can code and stuff and there are forms where you can pay for someone to code it for you.

   There's also a whole free art program on there and art forms where you can sell and post art! People create art shops and coding shops and adoption centers! It's really confusing to a new player, lol.

   Not to mention, you can roleplay on Chicken Smoothie with your OC's and it's really intricate and probably hard to understand for a lot of new players.

   There are rules for everything on there. Users can even create their own rules for trading and their own adoption centers, art shops, etc. It's a website for all ages though, so there's no...

   special people... that take roleplaying too far...

   I'm actually interested in roleplaying, but I have no good OC's. I try but they're never as good as other peoples! It's really common to compare yourself to others and think that you're worse than you really are, but it's really de-motivating.

   This is my favorite pet of mine!


   Stay safe and wash your hands, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.