Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Monday, June 29, 2020

Having Some FuN in JaMaA

   A while back, I was an Animal Jam blogger. If you don't know what that is, it's basically a kids game that involves animals. Enough said. I quit a long time ago, but for my first blog post, I decided to revisit my old days.

   Upon logging in, Animal Jam has informed me that everyone receives a free 2 week membership if you put in a code. So I did that. Expect some wholesome Animal Jam related posts for a couple of weeks. 🙂


   They're probably doing this because of the coronavirus... which is understandable. However, I also believe that since AJ has been decreasing in popularity, they're quite desperate to get some more players. It's not desolate and lonely yet, but there's definitely not as many "Jammers" as there was back in the day.
   
   Since I was a nonmember for quite a while, I had to re-outfit my character to what she used to look like.

She's still adorable! I'm going to buy a spring den because I can and it's spring.


   Look at how beautiful it is! It's so much better than the original small house. I added a little fountain to the flower bed.


   Even the icon for it is cute. This den is even available for nonmembers! I think it's an improvement. For example, here is the same portion of the original small house den vs. the spring small house den.


   Here is the original. Very boring, plain. 3/10.


   Here is the spring version. Much improvement, colorful. 12/10. No decorations needed.

   Anyway, I have to get going. I'll post something better tomorrow when I can but right now I have stuff to do. Don't get sick and wash your hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.