Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Monday, June 29, 2020

April Fool's Trolling on Roblox

   My April Fool's has been really boring. Nothing happened at all. Let's see if I die in my sleep.

   If you want to troll one of those bakeries on Roblox, I have a really fun prank idea that I've done before.

   First, order anything. It doesn't matter what. Then, leave the sight of the workers and come back to a different worker. Order the same thing, then pull out the original thing you ordered, saying something like "Wow thanks, that was fast!"

   It's hilarious to watch their reaction, or at least know that you baffled them. I've done this before and it's my go-to troll :)

   Anyways, stay safe and wash your hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.