Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Monday, June 29, 2020

A New Friend on Animal Jam

   Today on Animal Jam, I got a new friend. Here's how it went.
  
   [WHOLESOME POST ALERT]

   It all started when I was ranting publicly about how headdresses are so rare but I see someone with one every day. I said, "lol im so poor" and this beautiful, kind snow leopard came to my den and said I wasn't.


   It was this dear soul, littleluckycharms.

   BLESS YOU, MADAME.

   I gifted her a spare short spike to give thanks. We need more people in this world like her.

   I'm assuming her friend came and told us to visit her shop. So I did, and I bought a Mira necklace for 1 diamond. What a dealio!

Me and littleluckycharms patiently shopping.


My gorgeous new possession.

   After all this buying, I was pretty tired. So anyways, stay safe and wash your hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.