Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Friday, July 27, 2018

How to be A Better Spy on AJ With This One Trick

Hello jammers!
Today I'll be showing you how to be a good spy on Animal Jam with this one trick. I'm not lying, because this actually works! Try it yourself. If you can't do it, you're doing something wrong because it works for me. If you have any questions, comment down belooooowww!

How To Follow Someone Without Buddying Them

This sounds impossible, but I promise you it's true. If you don't know, in Animal Jam, you have to be someone's buddy/friend to follow them. But what if they're not going to be your buddy, but you want to follow them? Use this neat trick. (tl;dr summary at the end)

1. Find someone who isn't your buddy you'd like to follow. In this case, I chose a random jammer.

This is the person I chose.
Ok, I waited for her to leave and she did, so let's continue.

2. Make sure you're in a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SERVER/WORLD THAN THE JAMMER YOU'RE FOLLOWING!

I'm currently in Belaya so I'm randomly gonna choose Congo, but it doesn't matter what world you choose as long as your target is in it.
We're in Congo and ready to move on to the next step.

3. Search up your target's username.

Here she is! Ooh she changed her colors. Fancy.


That step's done now...

4. (Optional) Ask them to put something on their trade list if they don't have something on it.

If they already have something on their trade list, then skip this step. But they MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE ITEM ON!


Now I'm gonna wait for her to. The key is to wait. Just keep waiting. Waiting. Waiting. YOU KNOW WHAT NEVERMIND. I'm going to find someone with something on their trade list. I'll continue like normal. I chose Flackey6. Shoutout to her!


I persuaded Flackey6 to go into a completely different world and land because she wouldn't go lol.
Anyway, next step.

5. Trade them anything. It doesn't matter what you trade them.

Proof that she is still not my buddy is that the buddy icon is blue, not green.

After you trade them, you should get a sign that says something like "You cannot trade this jammer because you are in different worlds. Would you like to go to their world now?" Click yes, and it will take you to the exact land and world they are in. BUT this doesn't get you into locked dens. They'll still be locked. Shoutout to Flackey6 and thedeerqueen101 for being my test subjects!
Here are the results and the proof that I'm not lying:

The circled one is me!

Tl;Dr Summary:

First, find a jammer you'd like to spy on. They should preferably have something on trade and not be AFK. (remember their username!) When that jammer leaves, move on to the next step. Next, go into a different world. Then, search them up and trade them. It won't let you trade because you are in different worlds. It will ask you if you want to go to their world, and press yes. You'll appear in the same land and world they are in. This does work with dens, but not locked dens.

Thank you for reading! Stay safe and jam on,

Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.