Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Juniper's Life in Jamaa SNEAK PEEK


Hello Jammers!
I'm working on a story called Juniper's Life in Jamaa. It is about this fox named Juniper and she moves to Jamaa away from her family for her photography hobby. Here's a sneak peek of the first paragraph:

April 23 - 4:18 PM

Hi, my name is Juniper Berrygem. I am a fox that used to live on a little farm with my parents and annoying little brother, but I am now finally going to get away from it all with a vacation to Jamaa for about a year. It's supposed to be for my scrapbook and my photography hobby, but I like to consider it a vacation anyway. 

---

Do you want more? Well I already finished chapter one, yay! I'm working on finishing chapter two and maybe even three today. Before it's released, I'm going to add pictures so it to MAKE IT MORE BETTER. Anyway, sorry for the short post but I'm going to make more anyway. Don't worry guys, JLJ is gonna be released sooner than you think! 😉

---

Stay safe on AJ,

Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.