Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Are you Team Sabertooth or Team Direwolf?

First of all, I privated all of my old posts because I wanted to keep them and start new at the same time. SO, welcome to the new Jamaa & More! I'll be posting more often because I have nothing better to do anyway. It's a blog about AJ and other games I like.



Anyways, are you Team Sabertooth or Direwolf..?

Direwolf Pros and Cons

I can see why people like direwolves more. They're wolves, basically, and wolves are the most liked animal in AJ. But let's break down the real reason why direwolves are loved so much!

Pros (Why people would like them)

  • They are strong, intelligent, and fearsome, which is even in their name, "Canis Dirus".
  • Direwolves are huge! They are about 2-3 feet tall, up to an average human's waist!
  • Like I said, they're a wolf, which automatically makes them cool to some jammers.
  • Some people might even like them simply because they're the winning side.

Cons (Why people would hate them)

  • They are what everybody likes more, so people may want to be different.
  • Cat lovers wouldn't like them.

Sabertooth Pros and Cons

I'm on the sabertooth side! Let's see why I like them so much.

Pros

  • Their wickedly long teeth is already something that puts them in the spotlight.
  • Cat lovers, anybody? Sweet kitty kitty!! 🐱
  • They are unique and special, unlike the direwolf.
  • Sabertooths have jaws that can open super wide, allowing them to make deeper bites.

Cons

  • Dog lovers would go for the direwolf.
  • They kind of look weird, considering their abnormally long teeth and huge face.
  • They are the losing team. ☹️
Thank you for reading! I'll be sure to make more posts so you aren't left bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.