Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Friday, January 5, 2018

Reacting to One of my Oldest Blog Posts

Hello jammers!
I hate to say this, but, some of my posts were really bad and cringey, that's why I privated them (I'll be taking some back.)
And I'm going to react to one! Yay..
This one I remember doing back in the AJ Spring days.
It's named "Animal Jam Prom 2016".  I was planning to make it into separate posts, but I was too lazy ๐Ÿ˜‹
---


Ugh, I used to screenshot my pics, take them into MS Word, and crop them. On top of ALL THAT, I put a silly frame around them! Now I just use snipping tool. I'm going to ask my editors to crop that frame out for all my old posts ๐Ÿ˜…
I even used my old arctic wolf! I think my lynx with a double spike looks better. OOH, and that pet butterfly! I still have her! Soo many memories ๐Ÿ’œ



All the info here is true, except for the prices for the fur dye and makeup. This isn't something I would do now, making up info about fake stores (I make it sound so bad)!




Ok, I must-ardmit... these jokes are pretty good. HAHA! Get it? Mustard? Must admit? Must-ardmit? I'm the best at jokes. Anyway, I'm talking about the little captions on the prom pictures. I remember the girl that said *throws up on pink people*. She, and her friends, were all dressed in black, spikes, and tophats. Not to be rude, but that's sooo typical. Then they said "eww, pink?!" Then I told them, "My favorite color's actually orange, not pink. What's your favorite color? Black? Like your soul?" Then they replied "then why r u wearing it?" I told them that they don't wear their favorite color all the time. Then, they said "*throws up on pink people*". The one where the hyena paints a wolf and it shows up as Mira is quite funny XD
---
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed my old posts a little more than I did :)
You can check out this old post by searching "prom" in the top right corner of TDJ!
Have a good day,

๐Ÿ’œPrincessbg๐Ÿ’œ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.