Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Rares & Hacking

Hello flowers! We are on to this weeks topic, and it is about scamming, hacking, and rares.
Posts like these appear every morning every Wednesday every week.

Rare collecting is a big thing in the AJ community. Mainly, I see nonmembers shooting their looks at storebought items, it's because... 1. They may be new. 2. They don't really care about their appearence.
I, personally, LOVE storebought items and HATE rares WHATSOEVER. That is why I am planning on pricing my commissions, memberships, and soon, library books with a new currency you can earn on the AJ Garden: Pollen Specks.

We got a bit off topic here. Hacking is a bad thing. I mean, why do you hack? It's just a kids game and you are basically stealing pixels. If you think pixels are so rare or valuable, it should be illegal. Just pointing that out.

Why make it illegal? It's just pixels, for goodness sake...

I know, what I am trying to say is, if it is just pixels, then why are they stealing it?
Do you get my point?
And why hack when you can scam. This sounds like it's not true due to what I said earlier, but I am TOTALLY against scamming and hacking.

Tip: If you see someone suspicious in your den, but you think they may scam or try and hack you, write down their username and immediately tell AJHQ in a comment on the DE or in an email.
Don't be too quick or they may lock you out, so you can't investigate further for proof.

Thanks for reading today's topic! Have a lovely day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.