Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Neat Trick

I was going to a store in Neonbolt's den and I wanted her pink ferret throne (it looked so cute and it was pink and it was just !) Shoutout to her, but I think you should talk to her (she declined an overtrade and was rude about it). Buddy her or go to her den, or if she is online, just use the following trick: Make sure you are in different worlds. Then, trade her. It says you can't trade in different worlds. Then click yes. You will spawn exactly where Neon is. THAT IS HOW TO FOLLOW SOMEONE WITHOUT BUDDYING THEM. Boom B)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.