Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Yay Progress

Well this is fun.
My first post as Gacha Kitty!
If you knew me since I was a cringy little Animal Jam blogger, I used to be Princessbg.
But now I have other interests besides AJ and I kinda, well... quit? I still play Minecraft, Sims 4, and Roblox, but now I have evolved... into a Gachablogger!!!
Oh and I might get a YouTube channel, but that is very unlikely...
Anyway, expect more posts and I may even attract a viewer! WOW!
My blog is pretty much nonexistent to the public right now, and even though it has lots of views, that was from my Animal Jam blogging days.

Have a good day!
MARRY ME REBECCA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.