Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Sunday, December 30, 2018

ATTENTION!

I am making a book called Into the Luniverse and if you'd like to be in it comment down BELOOOW! I have NO idea where to start for this so here are my ideas:

  • Make it a basic highschool setting where we all interact
  • Make it a kingdom, fantasy setting where there's an evil ruler and we're the subjects
  • Make it more like Gacha Life, where we're all just going about our lives and interacting
  • OR make it SCI-FI!!! We're in outer space and visiting a bunch of cool universes.
Those are my ideas lol. If you like any of mine just tell me. If you have one you think is better, than please tell me! I need feedback to write this thing!
Anyway... byaa
=Gacha Kitty=

1 comment:

  1. Ok I'm leaning between Gacha Life and Sci-Fi... So I'm going with... both? Eh imma start writing it.

    ReplyDelete

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.