Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Last Day of AJ Membership (And Gacha-y Stuff)

Sooo... I thought today would be a fun day to go on Animal Jam and look and see what's changed. To my surprise (and luck), today was my last day of membership!! Oh no! So I am going to enjoy being a member and also visit some cool dens. First, I will look around. The trends still seem to have stayed. Though, the rarity of arctic wolves and wolves have died down... I mean, there's still huge numbers, but more people are opting for tigers or big cats? BIG CATS RULE!!! MEOW!

I announced I was quitting, although I quit a LOOONG time ago, and somebody asked if I could give them any items. Y'know, since I was "quitting" and didn't need them. Toxicvibez was their username, so shoutout to them! I gave them a few stuffs I thought would be of at least SOME value (of all my years of playing AJ, I am the poorest jammer around). So that's what they got. You're welcome XD

I'm sorry for the short post today, I PROOOMISE to post a ton these two weeks of Christmas break. And I'll make a short Gacha Life video to celebrate Christmas. Btw, here's a little info on the 3 MAIN Lunime games people use to make videos and short movies.

Gachaverse: The "MAIN" one, (well I dunno if it's really considered the "main" one so don't quote me on anything I say) where you can create chibi characters and save them, make videos and skits with those characters, and gacha ("gacha" used as a verb) for people that will soon be able to be upgraded and leveled up and used in battle.
Gacha Studio: Another Lunime game used mostly for their taller character proportions, more detailed art style, AND the ability to give your characters pets and use them in battle. Gacha Studio has less character design and color options, unfortunately.
Gacha Life: My choice of game to create my skits and characters. It has more design and color options than Gachaverse. Gacha Life's art style matches Gachaverse's art style. Gacha Life also has a fun "Life" mode where you can use your character to roam around and interact with Lunime's characters.

All three of these games has a "Studio" mode where you can put your characters together in a scene to interact with one another. If you want a more... DETAILED guide on these games, then I'll probably make a post specifically for that. Anyways... it was a little fun being on AJ one more time before its sad death. Well, at least the membership's sad death. Well, not really sad. More like slightly depressing.

Visiting my AJ account wasn't really nostalgic; I guess AJ isn't really a nostalgic thing to "nostalge" on unless you played it a LOOONG time ago. Although, I have experienced some BIG nostalgia on Roblox, which I haven't even been on as long. I should do a post on the science of nostalgia. Ooh, post idea!

Enough with all this nostalgia and post ideas, it was really cool to kiss my AJ account goodbye. Maybe you can revisit an old online game account you haven't played in a while!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays,
=Gacha Kitty=

P.S. I made a poll on Google+ if I should change my username, and the majority vote was no, so my username will still be Gacha Kitty. If you are interested, my Google+ account can be found here. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.