Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Monday, July 25, 2016

Animal Jam Outfits for Nonmembers

Hello, my friends! Today I got some outfits for nonmembers that I revived from an old post (that's why it has the ugly frame). Enjoy these outfits, guys!


Cute Bunny Rabbit

 

Tiara, Color 8 (optional)
Necklace, Color 7
Head Flower, Color 8 (optional)
Butterfly Wings, Color 4

 Evil Sorcerer

 

Spiked Hair, Color 4
Star Cape, Color 4
Ribbon Scarf, Color 5
Silver Glove, Original Color

 Funny Clown

 

Tie, Color 3
Spiked Hair, Color 7 (optional)
Round Glasses, Original Color (optional)
Star Cape, Color 5

Basic Jammer

 

Necklace, Color 4
Star Cape, Color 6
Woven Shoes, Color 6
Head Flower, Color 6 (optional)

Last Night's Dinner

 

(this outfit has no items)
---

My personal favorite is Last Night's Dinner, it was delicious.
Have a great day jammers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.