Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Pencils

I bet the pencil was invented to CHEAT.
Like, it looks like you're writing, but you are erasing!
They invented it because FEATHERS WITH INK DON'T HAVE AN ERASER.
But who invented the eraser, anyone?
______

Hello Blossoms my name's Princessbg, and THIS is the Animal Jam Garden.
______

I hope you like my proness (?) at youtube intros. It took a long time.
Haha, this post isn't about pencils, silly go-billy. Daisy go-crazy.
IT'S AN ART GALLERY YAY!!
______

Picture of Cosmic


Profile Pictures for Naffy and Swirlshine

And that's it. Have a good day!

💜Princessbg💜

1 comment:

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.