Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

THE GARDEN PROFILE SYSTEM IS FULLY RELEASED!

Hello Blossoms!
Today, well, I have some bad news....
NO IT'S GOOD NEWS! TRICK OR TREAT!!
It's about the GProfiles*.
Now, you can go to "Garden Profile Central" and find your profile.
If you don't have one, comment your username or nickname and I will make one!
You can add friends, set an introduction, mess with your profile picture, and all that.
There is soon going to be a storage put there.
If you add a friend, it MUST have a GProfile.
I'm going to put a link to their GProfile whenever you add a friend.
The GProfiles will be updated if I have time!
It shows your Pollen Specks and Honeydew (my currency).
You can buy items for commissions (WIP), memberships, and stuff at AJG Outfitters.
Be sure to have fun with all the new news! Happy Halloween Blossoms!

💜Princessbg💜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.