Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Animal Jam Tag By: Princessbg

I made an animal jam tag. I got the idea from LOSTFAIRY because all members of the 
garden are stupid and copy other people. Anyway, here it is:

1. I have 144 buddies, but IRL I have 12.
2. A pink fairy lynx with thunder as her power (pretty stupid, right?) 
3. Yeah. My friend, she unbuddied me for no reason. 
Then her sis was calling me stupid and stuff, it was weird.
4. Windows HP.
5. I'd probably go with Naffy from the Animal Jam Whip.
6. I used to have rare binoculars, but I recycled
them because I thought it was worth it.
7. Not at all. I currently have no rares and my look is all storebought!
8. Hacked of all my items, because I am so UNRARE!
9. A tie between a person making fun of my non-free chat
and fcreager7 saying she hates me.
10. The old colors! I love how bright the old colors are!
If they came back (but all the new colors would stay), I would explode!

This is how a tag works: You make a tag by asking 10 questions. You answer them and then tag other people, and they answer the questions. Then those people tag other people until there is nobody else to tag.

I TAG:
Nafaria9
Lostfairy
Cuddly6342
Cosmiccheetah
2fangwolf


No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.