Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Monday, July 25, 2016

Jamaa Bloggers

The Jamaa Bloggers will be a team of bloggers to clean up AJ and get it good like the beta days.
Just join the Jamaa Bloggers by commenting below your blog and username!
Then, I will host events in my den so stay tuned for posts that say that!
What do the  Jamaa Bloggers do? Let me show you!

  • They stop hackers. If someone is asking for passwords in exchange of other things, we stop them!
  • They stop scammers. We go to all giveaways possible to see if they want to trust trade!
  • They fight bullies. Go away bullies! You are just some sick 40 year old hurting 11 year olds.
  • They keep everything safe for children. We don't let 6 year olds see bad words!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.