Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Animal Jam Update Time - Volume 176

 
Pet goats are now for sale in the diamond shop!
Be sure to pick these up today (or whenever you are not lazy)
for the LOW PRICE of 3 diamonds! I see these steel stomach
critters have lots of CUTE ACCESSORIES available!
 
Come to the MONKEYS ONLY PARTY because
monkeys are very creepy in animal jam. I mean, 
look at it. *zooms in to that monkeys face*
 
Be sure to pick up all the FREEDOM DEN ITEMS and CLOTHING
before it turns August. Just saying, but I really like the 
den items because they are so FLASHY!
 
Arctic Foxes are now in stores for only 5 diamonds!
Pick them up TODAY! (bepper will be sad, she wasted 5 diamonds)
 
Sloths are here! That girl who said it was panthers is
WWWRRROOONNNGGG!!!
        
i know where u live.. so im staying there. yeah i am traveling so dont miss me  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.