Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Animal Jam is Offline

At least I am going over to my gramdmas house to swim today- besides that, I am bored. Animal Jam is offline! I have a feeling it will be offline for a long time too.. I requested a huge update you guys should be excited about. Ohh.. you were thinking about the Pumming Mountains update? I made another one too. :)
It's an update about... restaurants is Animal Jam! A hunger bar for your animals (so you could roleplay minecraft in your pixelated den JK), a food store with a bunny running it, fridges you could actually open and put food in, and jammers can now have their own restaurants with waiters and waitresses! There would be another tab that said "Restaurants". If you clicked it, there would be a list of restaurants hosted by jammers. I would call mine Yummy Jamaa Cafe :3! You would really need to pay gems (just 5) to go eat food there. The money wouldn't go to anyone, I see how it's a way of cheating gems into your main account. Ohh.. and I have another thing to add in the pumming mountains- an adoption center! The little "baby puppies/cats/dragons etc. have always been in the pillow room. There should now be an adoption center where you can actually adopt little pets. And, you should fix the chat, just once more. Some people like to say bad things but in different chat bubbles. You need to review all chat, even if it's not in one chat bubble. One, I have had bullies yell at me and call me stuff that shouldn't be said. They said I was a nerd freak, they even said "whoops I can't say that on AJ". Please help! There is also something that is wrong, too. You allow people to say "Killing babies is fun!". That is obviously with free chat. That is so.. horrible. And, when you say "THAT" or "That" it becomes lowercase. Instead of saying "THAT IS AWESOME!" you say "that IS AWESOME!". Help now. I also found a scammer (infinity875) saying best trade I get wins my outfit. I only saw someone get scammed by their head flower, but still. She's a scammer. She used to be wearing really rare items, now she's wearing a blue AJ wristband. Suspend her for scamming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.