Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Friday, August 5, 2016

CookyCupcakes AJ Music TAG!!!!

Hello people who are reading this butterfly!
erfly :D
So, Imma do a tag because I got tagged by CosmicCheetah AJ.
Soooooo... LET'S GO!
 
1. I haven't went to a concert yet.
2. Anything that is bouncy and loud ;D
3. I'M ON THE EDGE
OF GLOOOOORY
AND I'M HANGIN' ON A 
MOMENT OF TRUUUUTH
4. O.O Hmmmmm... I don't have one :D
5. Kidz bop! Kidz bop! Kidz bop! Now watch me 
whip... oh. Got carried away. 
6. Accordion, Keyboard, Guitar, Bongos.
Soon I might play the youkaylaylay (ukulele), violin, and the penny whistle.

I TAG: Butt butt! No, jk. Maybe... Rawr07? Yeah. I tag her!

And that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.