Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Monday, August 8, 2016

Everything Wrong with Animal Jam: Girls Getting A Membership

I copy. I copy so much. I can't come up with good ideas. 
*looks at the poll* WHERE'S THE POLL!?

 
You have to get a whole new look, and people don't recognize you. *ding*
And also that moment when people recognize you. *ding*

 
You spend all your diamonds on member animals and
 you realize that the princess set came out. *ding*

 
You work up all those gems for hours 
to buy a stupid tiara. *ding*
And also, animal jam giving you gems so 
slowly counts as a sin. *ding*

 
You can finally look like that in the Jamaa Derby.
But, you forgot to get a horse. *ding*
And you spent all those gems on that tiara. *ding*

Sin Count: 7
Sentence: GREEDY JAMMER!

Credits to PurpleStarclub owner of the My Little Jammers




No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.