Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Username Ideas!

Hello guys!
______
I hate doing introductions, I have a headache, and it's nighttime, so I will skip an introduction.
______
  1. Never use "Xx___xX". It looks weird and kind of obnoxious... I mean, what does Xx even MEAN?!
  2. Don't brag in your username. For example, "Iamsofamous", "Iampopular"," or "Iamararejammer".
  3. Make your username something you will want to keep. Don't use "hello", "weird", or "*random word* because that is kind of weird.
  4. Choose a username that you want to be greeted with. If you want to be a princess, BAM! Put princess in your username. It's that simple! 
 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

    Commenting Rules

    Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
    - Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
    - No swearing.
    - Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
    - Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
    - Keep comments on topic.
    - Don't spam.