Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Design MY Birthday Party!

I can't come up with good ideas. *looks over at the poll* Not even half of you voted that.
OBVIOUSLY, I took the idea from Fang. So, here it is...

Design MY Birthday!

Food:
BBQ
Sushi
Snacky Wackies
Thanksgiving Feast
Thai
Chinese

Entertainment:
Pinata
Computer Celebration
What's Inside the Gift?
Tag
Marco Polo
Swimming
Ice Skating
Sky Diving

Theme:
Animal Jam
My Little Pony (please no)
Traditional
Autumn
Summer Blast

Dessert:
Cupcakes
Cookies
Cake
Icecream
Brownies
Donuts
Whipped Cream ;D

Music:
Some sort of AJ Jam?
Disco
HIRE A BAND! 
AJ Bday *falls asleep*
Rock
Classical
Kidz Bop (woo!)

Pictures:
Give me some sorta screenshot of a Bday party on AJ!
Gather some people, get somebody to dress up as me...
Maybe even make a video! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.