Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Most USED Lines on AJ

"Buddy me."
"Gift or trade me plz."
"Gift me."
"Trade me."
"Party my den."
"I got hacked/scammed gift me."
"Gift me spike."
"I am so rare."
"OMG IT'S APARRI!!11!1!!11!!"
"Hop on the ice/bridge with me!"
"Boys my den."
"What is my list worth?"
"Please trade me masterpieces."
"It's locked."
"Can't click."
"Your message was blocked because it was inappropriate."
"Flush123 me."
"Tr876ust me."
"If you have skypets jamagram me."
"Who has a fox hat?"
"*chews gum*"
"Where is Aparri?!"
"OMG"
"I think I am getting hacked!"
*goes and deletes all my pets that I can buy again, changes all my animals, clears my trade, locks my den*
"GIFT ME NOW PLZ"
"Let's go into Aldan."
"Did you see the new updates?"
"I am so excited!"
"I don't have enough gems/diamonds."
"Autograph me, plz."
"I loaf Wisteriamoon she is the most kawaiiest jammer on AJ!"
"How do you get rares for free?"
"Give me your rares for my necklace it is the rarest item in AJ."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.