Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Saturday, April 11, 2020

w... worm

   Greetings, humans and worms alike.
 
   Recently, I have been intrigued by the worm on a string cult. However, I can't be an official member until I own a few worms on a string. I've put some worms on my Amazon shopping list, so hopefully, my request from the worm god will be fulfilled.

   I don't own TikTok and will never own it, but I've seen my fair share compilations of worm on a string TikToks and I really want to customize my worms and give them pipe cleaner legs. There is so much possibility for
worm.

   Possible worm name and outfit ideas:
  • a black worm with little black legs and red eyes, named Spider Worm
  • a green worm with a mermaid tail, named Wormaid
  • a red worm with little dragon wings, named Wyworm
  • a dog worm and a cat worm named Tinkles and Dinkles (the names aren't original)
  • a green worm just named Slug
  • a brown/orange worm named Danger Noodle (a snake 😀)
  • a rainbow worm that will watch over me named Mr. Wilson
  • a yellow worm named Larry because Larry is a yellow name and you know it


   I'll be sure to update when I get the worms. I'll make every single worm on the list!

   Stay safe and wash your hands,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.