Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Discontinued Blog Info

   Hello peeps! If you happen to stumble across this blog through my main and active blog Little Treasured Things, then welcome! Enjoy the 180+ newly released (from being private) old posts.
 
   This was my old blog, first named The Animal Jam Spring, but when I found out that name was taken, I named it The Animal Jam Garden, and then when I moved on from playing Animal Jam, I changed it to Gacha Games, which I kept until I quit altogether (which was not for long).

   Some backstory:

  • I was a semi-popular Animal Jam blogger who went by Princessbg (AKA Princess) back in 2016. Since the AJ blogging community was very small (and welcoming!), I was well-known, along with the other group of bloggers (whose blogs can be found here). I remember just the word Princess caught my attention like someone was referring to me because of my nickname online. :)
  • My AJ best friends were a girl called Rawr07 (nicknamed Rawrz) and a boy called Rattlespud2004 (nicknamed Rattles). They were literally so cool to hang out with and I would be extremely happy to contact them again if I weren't a little antisocial moth who felt like everyone was judging her.
  • Rawrz and another one of my friends who now goes by Ocean were co-authors on this blog and posted occasionally. You'll see their posts if you scroll down in the archives quite a bit.
  • In the very beginning, me, Rawrz, and Rattles had an Animal Jam police force where we caught scammers and hackers and fought injustice. It was actually a pretty serious business, lol.
  • Me, Rawrz, and Rattles would write books together. Although I won't release them publicly, they still bring me quite a bit of sentimental value. <3
   And that's about it! Enjoy this plethora of old content (which may be cringy, but who cares anyway).

   See you over on my main blog!

~Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.