Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Things I Love

   Hello fellow human! I'm trying to stray from the generic titles for my posts because I know my memory will fail me and I'll end up using the same title in the future. I love lots of things, so today, at 11:26 PM, I will write about things I love (kinda the point of this blog, right?)

   Also, to continue on with my post from yesterday, I probably won't create a side blog. Like I said, I've started having commitment issues with basically everything. I created this blog to kind of have a creative outlet. My hand cramps when writing too much so I guess typing about my neverending thoughts and feelings is the way to go!

   First of all, I just love, love, love adventures. Not like, action movie adventures, but going on hikes and stuff. Once, I went out on a walk with my friend and was having the time of my life traveling between parks and climbing into the river.

   OH NO

   I was just itching at my arm and the itch was a scab and I scratched at the scab and it's bleeding. Sorry for the interruption :(

   Anyway yeah. Adventures. Outdoors. Nature. Normally, I can't drag myself to go outside and sit there (I'm a vampire, totally,) but when I'm forced to, the outdoors is a great and exciting place. So just force yourself to go outside, please. You won't regret it.

   I also love brushing my teeth. Ever since I got a new toothbrush I just want to brush my teeth 24/7. Along with that, I like eating things that aren't sugary because sugary things combat the whole "clean teeth" thing.

   I would tell everybody my main hobby is art and drawing. However, I don't really draw much anymore, because I just can't bring myself to. My problem is I'm just too lazy.

   Music really inspires me. So uh, listen to music! That's what you get out of this post. It's midnight now and I'm tired sooo...

   Stay safe, wash your hands, and listen to music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.