Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Don't Troll on Zoom + More

   Hello, my peeps. My feathered friends. My brightest stars.

   Today we will be discussing behavior that has already been covered (by way smarter people than me) but I want to express my opinions on this topic. I know I didn't post yesterday but I'm really bad at keeping a schedule so... we just won't address when that happens anymore!

   This so-called behavior is sharing your Zoom class codes online and encouraging other people to join your class. Like, no? Don't do that? It's pretty obvious, lol... People have been posting really bad stuff on there and it just disrupts the teachers and students.

   I mean, when it's "harmless", it's pretty funny, but really it's never harmless and it's just an annoyance to our teachers. Please let the adults have faith in this generation, okay?

   Also, I might get a side blog for gaming or other stuff I might not want to clutter this blog up with. I'm also going put up my old blog and it's old posts (called Gacha Games) soon for y'all to check out.

   This includes my old posts from my Animal Jam days! That will just be a doozie to look at.

   Enjoy some top-notch Youtube comments that I have randomly saved on my computer!




   We should all appreciate the first guy's username. Perfection. I wish I thought of that.
   
   Anyways, stay safe and wash your hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.