Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Thursday, June 16, 2016

5 Things That Bother me in Animal Jam

1. All the scammers/hackers
I am so annoyed with all the scammers! If you read one of my posts, "About Being a Cop", then you know I am a scammer hunter. Don't get me started with the people that fall for the scamming even when I warned them. It makes me so mad...

2. All the fake accounts
Y'know, the fake accounts people make. They make them to try and scam people, they type in chat to say "i did what he said, and he wasn't scamming. it is safe, you can do it!". Here is 2 quick tips to avoid these imposter accounts. Tip #1: When the fake account is typing, if you see the real account not moving, the person who is controlling both the accounts is on the fake one. I am not saying you can trust people if they are both moving. They might have a friend with them controlling the other account. Tip #2: If the fake account is wearing all the other things in the set except yours, EXAMPLE: I am wearing diamond gauntlets. The scammer's fake account is wearing a diamond helmet, armor, and tail armor,  do not fall for the scam.
But seriously people, who goes into random peoples dens saying "that is safe you can do it!"?

3. When people advertise at another person's den
So someone in Jamaa Township says "Fashion show my den! Read my wall first" and someone comes in.
Then, the person that came in says "Even better fashion show my den!". Report those people, please...

4. When people advertise then lock their den
So someone says "Cafe my den!" and the den fills up. They lock it and everyone in it fills up coral canyons.
Then someone shouts "anyone remember their username?". Quick tip: When going to someone's den, buddy them and write down their username. If they lock it, report them. They just want to laugh at people. But not when they are suspended from Animal Jam XD!

5. The arguing
"He is scamming!" "No he isn't. You don't have proof!" "Well you don't have proof either!"
That happened to me multiple times. After I said "well you don't have proof either", I said "I am rubber and you are glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!" or "You just got a taste of your own medicine!".

Comment if you can relate to any of these :3
Jam on ~Princessbg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.