Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Fun with my Friend!



Shoutout to: Rawr07 and Biancaomg
I met Bianca in an adventure, we became best friends.
I am having a better time on Animal Jam because
I am spending most of it with my friends.
If you scam you don't care about everything that matters the most.
The rares and things are just there for people to play Animal Jam.
If you scam you are a bad person, even if you are beautiful on the outside.
The scammer's parents should be ashamed.

Jam on ~Princessbg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.