Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Animal Jam Prom 2016

Introduction

I just had my Animal Jam prom and want to share it with you guys.
Special thanks to montessorigirl123 for hosting the prom.

Outfit & Makeup

Outfit

 

I got my Head Flower at Jam Mart Clothing. It costs 350 gems.
I got my Gem Encrusted Necklace at Epic Wonders. It costs 1,500 gems.
I got my Leafy Leg Armor at Jam Mart Clothing. It costs 80 gems.
I got my Faerie Wings at Jam Mart Clothing. It costs 300 gems.
I got my Raccoon Tail at the Summer Carnival Shop. It costs 2,500 tickets.

Makeup

 

I got my Fur Paint 7 at the Summer Carnival Fur Paint Shop. It costs 200 gems.
I got my fur paint 9 at the Summer Carnival Fur Paint Shop. It costs 200 gems.
I got my Thunder Fur Paint at the Jamaa Beauty Supply. It costs 150 gems.
I got my Mascara at the Jamaa Beauty Supply. It costs 80 gems.
I got my Contact Lenses at the Jamaa Beauty Supply. It costs 45 gems.

Pictures




Pizza pizza PIZZAH!


That's what you call fashion.

Where is it, then? All I see is a smoothie.


Rude.


That's Mira.


A little too close to the camera.. I didn't even have to crop this one.


There they are. Ouch! You bit me. (:(

Jam on ~Princessbg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.