Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Types of Jammers on Animal Jam

I watched an Animal Jam youtube video about types of jammers on Animal Jam, so I decided to make one.
I am not copying anything from the video, this is all new. If you did find something from another video I copied, don't worry. It's not the end of the world, you know!

Jammer #1: The Trash Trader
You have a tan tiki mask on trade. Oh my gosh, I am going to trade a necklace for it to see if she accepts!
You decline. They trade a million times just to annoy you or they want you to accept.

Jammer #2: The Flash Trader
You have a necklace on trade. Someone trades you 4 black longs but they quickly decline.

Jammer #3: The New Jammer
Isn't it weird that all new jammers always buddy everyone in the world, but never
do anything with their buddies ever again? It's just the right thing to unbuddy them, you
get an extra space in your buddy list.

Jammer #4: The Den Stealer
My den is my home. You want to live in my home but I won't let you in.
What do you do...? Copy my den and ask me to live there forever.
Problem solved :)

Jammer #5: The Creepy Robots
The jammers that sit down in Jamaa Township on the bridge.
They have no items. Their usernames are something like "Jammer45hs76y".
They just.. sit there.

Jammer #6: The Bragger Jammer (lol)
The jammer who puts all their spikes on trade and says "look at my trade I am really rare".
Or they might put on some really cheap items and say "trade me, I'm rarer than I look!".

Jammer #7: The Unfair Fashion Show Host
Fun story time with Pb: I was a nonmember at a fashion show, a member was competing
against me. The theme was rare. I put on all my rares (rare mech angel wings, rare lei, rare scary cat hat)
and the member fox put on (drumroll please) a flower crown! Who won? Miss Flower Crown, typical.

Jam on ~Princessbg
P.s. That unfair fashion show host doesn't know what rares look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.