Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Please Make me a GIF

Okay hello blossoms! I just want someone to make me a GIF.. for an advertisement.
If you do, you get a free commission (please wait until the new items pop up,
I'm revamping that page and adding more commissions, plus a form to fill out for each item) and
your username will get put on the advertisements page (it will say something like
"art and text by Princessbg, GIF put together by ______") so you get credit.

The pictures for the GIF are listed down below. Please put them together IN ORDER.
















If you make the GIF it would be really helpful!
Here are a few other details I want in the GIF, thanks:
Each about 2 seconds apart
Keep the images centered so they don't move around

And that's all for today's post! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.