Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

ANOTHER CRAZY JAMAGRAM! I AM GETTING HACKED FOR SURE



I am not scared because this hacker is probably a stupid butt who needs a life :D
I mean, now I am keeping my JAGs only to buddies. This has just gone too far.
I bet this guy is a 40 year old trying to hack me but has a small brain and can't. Lol

I really don't care if I get hacked because it's pixels, seriously get a life dude XD
If I get a Jam-a-gram again then I will have a big party!
I am also getting AJHQ to check the scene in case that person used a hack to hide their username
in Animal Jam but AJHQ can still see it and ban all the accounts connected to that email.

You stupid hackers really think I will fall for that again? Not a chance, dumb bums!
AJHQ has access to every aspect of the game, including hidden usernames, emails, accounts
connected to that email, passwords, hacks used to hide things, who traded, sent mail, or gifted who,
what you say, if you try to scam, items bought, pets adopted, adventures played, how many
players there are, and much much more.

And if you are trying to hack me, go eat your face off because that's better than hacking.
P.S. Comment "hackers + scammers = big stupid bums!" to be featured in a collage in a movement
I am making in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.