Welcome to Little Treasured Things (LTT)!

I'm Back!

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Feeling cute, might eat a rat later, idk~


   Hiya! As you (one of my nonexistent viewers) might have noticed, my name went from Brightlight to Summer! Along with many of my other online accounts, I completely rebranded. My nickname from now on will be summer and my username will be something along the lines of "summer_paradise" or "summer.pxrxdise".

   Why, you may ask?

   ...

   Idk, aesthetic.

   Just kidding. First of all, I have a newfound love for summer, as a previous Fall gal. Summer also doubles as an actual name and a cute username. Along with my first reason, summer (and summer_paradise) is actually a pretty aesthetic username. I guess I'd make a better online presence with a likeable username.

   Anyway, I'm done rambling about my new username- do you like snakes? I really want a Mexican black kingsnake. They're pretty popular and would be a good starting pet.

   I'm listening to the music player on my blog (it only works for PC if you're wondering) and I can barely handle listening to To Binge by Gorillaz. It's a good song, but it makes me depressed and kinda triggers me. Big oof.

   OH! I also changed the theme of the blog. I found a picture of blue tiles on google images, turned it yellow, added some sunflowers and leaves, and boom! I think it's pretty summery. Can't wait for a quarantine-free summer! c:

   Anyway, I'll post something tomorrow when I can think of something. For now, look up Snake Discovery on YouTube! I love her so much.

   Signing off,

   P.S. Yes I have a new signature, I made it in Photoshop and Glitterboo (font is Bratsy Script), yes I have a new profile, I drew it in Photoshop. It's a bird of paradise flower!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type a comment that follows the commenting rules below.

Commenting Rules

Please note that all comments are moderated before approval.
- Don't post using your school/personal account if I know you IRL. Just don't.
- No swearing.
- Don't comment negative things towards me, yourself, or other people.
- Don't say anything vulgar or distasteful.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Don't spam.